Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Travel Update

I bought my ticket to Adelaide, Australia and arrive on October 26th. I am so excited! I have an interview lined up with Torbreck Vintners in Barossa Valley on the 28th in hopes to work their 2012 Harvest. Torbreck is one of the top producers of Australia Shiraz. I first learned of Torbreck when someone brought in a bottle of The Factor to the restaurant where I work. This particular bottling ranges anywhere from $100 to $300 depending on the vintage. It is a very rich and textured wine with robust black fruits and roasted espresso. I have never tasted the wine myself but hope to soon! Torbreck does a range of wines, all get great reviews and most other bottlings are more affordable. Check out their website and wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment