Saturday, October 29, 2011

31 Hours...

31 hours of travel and I finally arrived in Adelaide, Australia!!! I traveled over the International Date Line and lost a day. Apparently, October 25, 2011 just never existed for me!

I flew Cathay Pacific. It was long but the flight was not bad at all. I had plenty of movies to watch, books to read and the food was actually good!

Lunch: Fresh seasonal fruit 
Ziti pasta with Asiago cheese, asparagus, eggplant, and red bell pepper
Apple strudle on vanilla for dessert with tea or coffee


Dinner: Caesar salad and dinner roll
Pan-fried basa with parsley lemon myrtle sauce, new potatoes, green beans and carrots
Tim Tam for dessert with tea or coffee


Breakfast: Seasonal fresh fruit and fruit yogurt 
Omelette with ricotta and marinated red pepers, bacon, hash brown and creamed mushrooms
Croissant with tea or coffee


And of course, all the "white" or "red" wine you can drink. Seriously, that's how they advertised it!

No comments:

Post a Comment