Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hostel 109

My first night in Adelaide, I decided to stay in and cook so I could meet other people at the hostel. I'm staying at Hostel 109 in the city center and everything is within walking distance. I walked to Coles, their grocery store here, to grab some supplies and I stumbled upon a wine store. It was a nice change of pace because it was filled with Australian wines with a super small selection of California wines.

Wine shop

Australian Riesling

Small Selection of California Wines

I love all Rieslings and they had a good selection so I bought a bottle of Henschke Peggy's Hill Riesling to drink with dinner. They didn't have any wine glasses so please don't judge. I was young but nice and I enjoyed with some people at the hostel. It was definitely a good way to meet people!


 My first dinner in Australia!

2011 Henschke Eden Valley Riesling 

And the hostel and people are fantastic. Check out my sweet accommodations...

My new kitchen

And my new living room

I know it's not impressive but it's my pantry!

No comments:

Post a Comment